Yellow Monkey Studios
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
28th August 2012
HUEBRIX brings the "Puzzle" back to Puzzle Games. This game will test your visual, spatial and logical senses. Solve Levels by dragging paths from blocks to fill out the puzzle grid. However, the blocks only give you paths of a specified length.
After winning "Best Original Idea" at HoPlay 2011 in Spain for our last game It's Just a Thought, we invested all our time and money into HUEBRIX. Our team of three people spent over 14 months in the prototyping and development of HUEBRIX.
- 400 levels!
- 7 Special blocks act as clues and challenges at the same time.
- No pesky in-App Purchases
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Indie Prize" Casual Connect, Germany, February 2013
- "Winner of Game of the Year 2013." NASSCOM GDC, India, November, 2013
- "Winner of Indie Game of the Year 2013." NASSCOM GDC, India, November, 2013
- "Finalist for Best International Game." Freeplay, Australia, December, 2012
- "Finalist for Best Mobile Game." Golden Satellite Awards, USA, December, 2013
- "HUEBRIX is a quiet pleasure – a soothing rainy Sunday afternoon to Super Hexagon’s hedonistic Saturday night."
- Review, Edge Online
- "There’s a lot to love about HUEBRIX. The gameplay is addictive, the controls are smooth and responsive and the music helps calm the nerves, the graphics are simple and have a pixelated retro appeal to them that is enjoyable."
- Review, 148Apps
- "Like a crossword puzzle, it’s about teasing your brain, not pumping your adrenalin."
- Review, Slide to Play
- "The whole casual/hardcore distinction needs putting to rest, perhaps. HUEBRIX is the latest puzzle game that looks casual, but has the potential to develop into a full-blown hours-a-day addiction."
- Release Round-up, The Guardian UK
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Yellow Monkey Studios
To make fun games and sport weird moustaches.
More information on Yellow Monkey Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
HUEBRIX: A Twisted Puzzle of Space, Time and Color Credits
Suprateek Chatterjee, Nariman Khambata
Music and Sound